If you plan to celebrate Halloween, don’t forget to buy union-made in America treats.
See the handy list of union-made candy and sweets below, provided by the AFL-CIO.
These treats are made by companies that treat their workers fairly. When you consume these, you will be supporting the hardworking people in our union family.
Annabelle Candy Company
- Abba-Zaba peanut
- Big Hunk
- Rocky Road S’mores
- Red Vines Black Licorice
- Red Vines
- Red Vines Ropes, all flavors
- Jax Cheese Curls
- Keystone Party Mix
- Baby Ruth
- Laffy Taffy
- Nestlé Crunch
- Chocolate Squares, all filled and nonfilled
- Chocolate Bars, all filled and nonfilled
- Chocolate Chips
- Hershey’s Kisses: Milk Chocolate, Candy Cane, Cookies and Cream, White Chocolate, Special Dark Chocolate
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars
- Hershey’s Nuggets
- Hershey’s Chocolate Santa Claus Claus Shaped Chocolate
- Mint Patties
- Nut Goodie
- Salted Nut Roll
- Boston Baked Beans
- Chocolate Cherries
- Jaw Breakers
- Jordan Almonds
- Lemoncello Almonds
- Assorted chocolates
- Brittles and toffees
- Candy bars
- Nuts and chews
Tootsie Roll Industries
- Tootsie Pops, all sizes and flavors
- Tootsie Rolls, all sizes and flavors
- Peter’s Caramel
*Union-made only if produced in the West Hershey plant in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
To view a more comprehensive list of more union-made sweets, visit Union Plus here.
The post Shop Union-Made Candies for Halloween appeared first on IAMAW.