YOUR SENIORITY IS UNDER ATTACK!!!
- Code 10 MOA- 8/28/2002
- Article 3 – Hardships; Company picks and chooses who gets one and who doesn’t
- Article 7- Loans; Company wants to select who goes on loan and who doesn’t regardless.
- Article 8- Apprentice two-year program; lower seniority by two years
- Article 10- Shift changes = move to off shifts/new hires
- Article 11- Pick who they want after crew
- Article 18- CTO Company can regulate
- Article 32- picking who goes up to 50 people
- Article 38- Transfer; Company can prevent you from going to a different trade regardless of seniority
- Article 44- Manning/Demanning; Company can move you between facilities as they wish
SENIORITY IS THE UNIONS SACRED COW. PLEASE PRESERVE IT!